Cupshe heard I was going on a little vacation so they sent over some things for me to try! This is my first time trying the brand. And after trying all the swimwear, cover ups and dress, it’s safe to say they’re all curvy girl approved!
I was most impressed with the swimwear because you know how difficult it is for me to find bottoms that work! They were all wedgie proof, and stayed right they were meant to!
I’m wearing a medium in everything. For reference, here are my sizes:
Bust: 36″ (I wear a 34D bra)
I usually wear a medium in mostly everything and an 8 in pant (if it has stretch).
Cupshe Website: https://bit.ly/30l3OET
Pre-Black Friday SALE/30%-40% OFF ON EVERYTHING: https://bit.ly/3cdWwFC
Cupshe Black Friday SALE: https://bit.ly/3HnFmDR
Curve & Plus-size Swimsuits: https://bit.ly/3ceM00M
Product item links in my video :
1. Macy Black And White Short Sleeve Bunny Tie Bikini: https://bit.ly/3HqJR0G
2. Arielle Color Block Strappy Bikini: https://bit.ly/3wNI3tv
3. Cacao White Halter Tie Waist Bikini: https://bit.ly/3CgFdOS
4. Avianna V-Neck Cut Out One Piece Swimsuit: https://bit.ly/3cdzzm2
5. Off The Shoulder Smocked Dress: https://bit.ly/30qEnBJ
6. Tyler Crochet Tassel Slip Cover Up: https://bit.ly/323ILrp
7. Antonia Boho Front Tie Tassel Cover Up: https://bit.ly/3Dhhwah
8. Rhiannon Khaki Split Side Tie Coverup Set: https://bit.ly/2YMADu5