Creative or not, there are lots of ideas for giving gifts! DIY gifts, in my opinion, are always the best so you can Click Here to find a cross stitch gifts you can give to whoever is expecting in your life! But there are SO many ways you can make an easy DIY gift that shows how much you care for the recipient.
I tend to avoid registries (sorry friends)! I love coming up with ideas that are not just your typical gifts. Yes, pregnant mamas come up with a registry for necessities, I get it. But sometimes I feel like a more thoughtful and creative gift is the way to go, all while crossing my fingers and hoping the registry of needs gets met.
Here is what you’ll need:
2) Baby shoes. Check out your local Marshalls & TJ Maxx, and always look in the sale section of Children’s Place and Baby Gap. Get different sizes for when the baby gets a little bigger.
1) Place a shoe/pair on each tier (or leave some empty).
2) Cut ribbon to a length with enough to wrap around the shoes and tie a bow (give yourself at least 12″+). Ensure shoes are securely tied.
3) Repeat #2 for as many shoes there are.
4) No need to wrap this gift. It will look great on the present table at a baby shower!