Creative or not, there are lots of ideas for giving gifts!
I tend to avoid registries (sorry friends)! I love coming up with ideas that are not just your typical gifts. Yes, pregnant mamas come up with a registry for necessities, I get it. But sometimes I feel like a more thoughtful and creative gift is the way to go, all while crossing my fingers and hoping the registry of needs gets met.
Here is what you’ll need:
2) Baby shoes. Check out your local Marshalls & TJ Maxx, and always look in the sale section of Children’s Place and Baby Gap. Get different sizes for when the baby gets a little bigger.
1) Place a shoe/pair on each tier (or leave some empty).
2) Cut ribbon to a length with enough to wrap around the shoes and tie a bow (give yourself at least 12”+). Ensure shoes are securely tied.
3) Repeat #2 for as many shoes there are.
4) No need to wrap this gift. It will look great on the present table at a baby shower!